Call: (01522) 504304
The following selection of sold property, gives an insight into the type of property JHWalter sell, and the way in which our service has added value.
Threshing Barn, Scothern SOLD
- Stunning detached stone barn conversion in the heart of popular village
- Feature inglenook fireplace
- Bespoke farmhouse kitchen
- Vaulted galleried landing
- Landscaped gardens
Vendor Quote - "Thanks so much for all you've done. You have all been absolutely fantastic and I would have no hesitation in recommending you to our friends. 10 out of 10!"
19 Mainwaring Road, Lincoln SOLD
- Detached 1930s dwelling in Prestigious Uphill location
- 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms
- Garden room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Useful brick outbuildings
- Off road parking and attached garage
- Gardens of 0.25 of an acre
Purchaser Quote - "Just a note to recognise the excellent service I have received from you and your team at JHWalter over the past year in the purchasing of 19 Mainwaring and the selling of Sunhouse. I shall certainly recommend your services to others."
The Grange, Broxholme SOLD
- Semi rural location
- Period country residence with countryside vistas
- 1.25 acre plot
- 3 formal reception rooms, 5 double bedrooms
- Farmhouse kitchen/breakfast room
- Landscaped Grounds
- Open bay garaging, paddock, stabling, workshop and stores
Vendor Quote - "JHWalter were very good throughout. They kept us well informed of what was happening, gave us good feedback from viewings and appeared always to be very professional in their work."
3 Queens Crescent, Lincoln SOLD
- Period town house in desirable location
- 26ft principal reception room
- Dining room, kitchen and home office
- 22ft garden room
- 4 bedrooms
- Converted loft/5th bedroom
- Attractive landscaped gardens
Vendor Quiote - "Thank you very much for all your help and assistance with our recent sale and purchase. You made the process as painless as possible and kept us informed at every turn. Your professional approach was so refreshing. Having used many other estate agencies in the past I can confidently say that the service we received from the JHWalter team was without question the best we have experienced. I will have no hesitation recommending you in the future."
Cedar Lodge, Collingham SOLD
- Light and spacious accommodation
- Two reception rooms, four double bedrooms
- 1.5 acres landscaped gardens with open countryside vistas
Nestling on the fringes of Collingham, this detached modern bungalow, offers well presented light and spacious accommodation including two reception rooms, dining area, kitchen, utility, four double bedrooms and family bathroom. Landscaped grounds extend to some 1.5 acres (approx) with open countryside vistas.
Vendor Quote - "The staff at JHWalter have always been friendly, helpful, and have remained patient and sympathetic, with a unique, but very pleasant, 'personal touch'. Our sincere thanks to you all".